About Brad Britton Golf
Brad Britton is the Golf Instructor at FireRock Country Club in Fountain Hills, Arizona. Brad offers individual private golf instruction, golf clinics, group corporate golf outings and women executive outings. Brad also works with junior golfers and beginning golfers.
A talented and well respected golfer, Brad has used his talent and experience to celebrities into golfers and golfers into celebrities. What can Brad Britton Golf do for you? How could Brad take you and your golf game to the next level?
Brad Britton has been a Professional Golfer for thirty two years, and has also been teaching golf professionally for twenty three years. Some highlights of his career include:
- During the filming of Warner Brothers' motion picture Tin Cup, Brad served as Golf Instructor to the cast Kevin Costner, Don Johnson, Cheech Marin and René Russo. Peter Jacobson's on-screen caddie and consultant to the Picture. Brad earned a Film Credit for his Instruction and On-Screen Caddie and is a member of the Screen Actors Guild. He also hit the short game golf shots where Costner (Roy McAvoy) broke all his clubs except his seven iron during the first round U.S. Open qualifying film segment.
- Brad gained a wealth of knowledge serving as CBS Sports Commentator Gary McCord's caddie on the PGA Tour. Brad also studied under some of golf's top instructors including Mac O'Grady, Jim Flick, Paul Runyan, and Peter Kostis.
- Brad Britton started the Kostis/McCord Learning Center at Grayhawk Golf Club in Scottsdale, Arizona where he provided private golf lessons, golf clinics and corporate outings. Corporate clients from the Learning Center included the Andersen Consulting Group, Raybestos Brake Parts, Inc., First Data Corporation and MicroAge Corporation and Xerox Corporation.
- Brad's privately held golf outings that included clients First Options, LIT Clearing Services, Smirnoff Vodka, AmeriData, Chrysler Corporation, Western States Meat Association, Siemens Corporation, Olympus Financial Advisors, Superstition Trailers, Eagle Distributor, VGM Club and VGM Group.
- Britton has been featured in several media golf spots including: Junior Golf Cultural Exchange with Moscow, Russia, covered by ESPN, KTAR Phoenix Morning Golf Show, weekly instructional tips for KTVK Channel 3 Television's Inside Arizona Golf Show, and Corporate Golfer Magazine.
- Brad has several years of professional tournament experience in the United States, Europe, South Africa, South America and Mexico.
Currently, Brad offers individual private instruction and group corporate outings.
click here for more information
The Role of Golfer & Golf Instructor are truly intertwined!
By Ron Shay, President, SR VP of Sales & Marketing at Nevoa Life Sciences
When a person becomes committed to changing a part of their life, it is important to find someone that is qualified, enthusiastic and is "as committed" to help them on their mission. When it comes to golf instruction, Brad Britton is one of those truly committed, yet personal, Golf Instructors.
Many too many times we find "wanna be" helpers in life, but Brad is different in and outside of golf. He takes on your training, personalizes it so the change or positive results are appreciated not only by those being trained, but by Brad himself. That sort of "pride in ownership" makes him different, makes his training different, makes his follow-up different and will make you a better golfer. When you have someone truly sharing in your positive gains, you simply get better results. Brad gets results for people in their golf game, and makes it fun.